Is this dress white and gold? Or black and blue?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
tumblr_nkcjuq8Tdr1tnacy1o1_500.jpg

Blowing up the internet this morning.

I was angrily adamant it was white and gold for hours, but then when I clicked this link and it loaded, for a split second it did appear as black and blue, before going back to white and gold.

How?! How can you possibly think that. It's so obviously white and gold. If I squint really hard it looks black and blue. But otherwise it's white and gold.

I hope Bono's ok, I heard he's a dwarf now, an emaciated dwarf with a weird scrunched smile and clean shaven, but possibly a mechanical eye or it could just be the camera flash. He looks really weird and black and blue guys.

The Greeks used to say the sea was "wine-dark." What the hell, the sea isn't crimson, one might say. I guess that has nothing to do with the dress.

I'm sorry but if you think that dress is black and blue, then you should probably be sent to a re-education camp. Or at least an optometrist to get your eyes checked.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Today has been one of the weirdest days on the Internet ever. First the Llamas...now the dress.

I can see some blue there, through my computer monitor. On my cell phone, it's clearly white and gold. No black anywhere. I can sense some social commentary creeping in.

Crazy, so I read the Buzzfeed article, and now that I've seen it as Black and Blue I can't unsee it in the original picture, that's awesome :up:.

I can see some blue there, through my computer monitor. On my cell phone, it's clearly white and gold. No black anywhere. I can sense some social commentary creeping in.

Well, now I'm not sure. Clearly looks white and gold on my computer, but looks black and blue on my iPhone.

I mean, it's hard to believe the difference actually.

EDIT: OHHHH the stat thread is what you're referring to :lol:. I thought it was this XD. :crawls away and hides:

I can see how it got from one to the other, but wouldn't have known what to look for without the above photograph. Probably always would have looked white/gold to me.

Back
Top Bottom