Is this dress white and gold? Or black and blue?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only way it would be black and blue would be if the photo was incredibly washed out, rendering the 'black' a vague sort of tan. Which makes the blue a really dark blue. But now I'm just reaching. It's white and gold.

I am fucking stunned that people aren't seeing gold in the original pic. Like, shocked.

I can understand people seeing white, but I am absolutely baffled how anybody could see gold - or any colour even remotely close to gold - in that picture. It's, well, very dark and not-goldy!

The original photo just looks horrible because of over exposure in levels. I saw a photo of someone wearing it and it was blue and black. But the overexposed pic making the rounds looks gold and white.

The progenitors of the interwebz must be so proud to see the type of spirited debate their creation has fostered.

People are actually getting upset and debating this?
THIS is what's wrong with people.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

B-4CD_4VIAEhQEW.jpg

I think this is one of the funniest things on the internet ever. I can't believe people see white and gold though. Except if you think it's incredibly shadowy.

Sent from my H60-L04 using U2 Interference mobile app

I can see light blue in the parts that look white, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how people are seeing black where I see gold/tan.

Wouldn't the better question be why the fuck does it cost $80? The New York Times is dead to me for printing an article about this bullshit, too.

The first time I saw it, I just glanced at it and thought it looked white and gold. Then I saw it again and thought it's definitely blue and black and wondered how anyone sees white and gold. It was a case of very bad lighting. It's really interesting how people saw it so differently. I showed it to my mom and my grandma and they both were sure that it was white and gold and that I was nuts for thinking it was blue and black.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

I was sitting at work at my desk eating a chicken pot pie when my boss sent me an IM asking me to call him.

I responded back with "will call you when i get done eating. Btw, can we get a phone installed in the restroom?"

His response was, "Ummm...why?"

I then responded that i might like to talk to myself in the restroom.

Of course, he's like, "Ummm....you don't need a phone to do that!"

Which of course, i go "i do if im not there!"

Boss - "NM. i will assign the project to someone else."

works 4 me!

Back
Top Bottom