Is it racist...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
to say that the word "honky" cracks me the hell up?

Some kid called me that the other day and I just busted out laughing. It could very well be the silliest, least insulting racial epithet I've ever heard.

What say you, honkies?

I guess it would depend on what color skin the kid who called you that had if it were racist or not; how old was this kid? It could be something he heard from a family member or comedian and was just repeating. :shrug: Funny tho, I think I woulda laffed!

It was a black kid walking behind me in the halls who thought I was moving too slow... he said "Move faster, honky!" and that was it for me.

Oh, I laffed Carek, and I laffed hard.

A black guy told me today, "White boy, you're gonna die."

Is that racist?

Get back to your honky chateau, cracker.

PS: This thread would be far more awesome in FYM.

I just cannot get over how awesome that word is. And like any other word, it sounds better when you say it in the Robert Downey Jr. in Tropic Thunder voice.

Arguably one of my 5 favorite SNL sketches. Great stuff.

Say hi to your mother for me.

to say that the word "honky" cracks me the hell up?

Some kid called me that the other day and I just busted out laughing. It could very well be the silliest, least insulting racial epithet I've ever heard.

What say you, honkies?

So, you either go to school with a kid from a 70's blaxploitation movie, or George Jefferson. Which is it?

I always wondered why Obama stole his slogan from The Nutty Professor.

"YESSSS I CANNNNNNN!"

HA! I'm glad someone was paying attention. Seriously, those debates would have been so much better if Obama dropped a few of those in between, "Why? Cause I'm black?"

roflbotoiqatt3.jpg

It's a derogatory hilarious term for white people.

Ah, well then it's ofcourse no racism. Cause, if a white person would claim that the person(I assume coloured) was saying something racistic, I'm sure the coloured person would call the white person a racist.

That makes sense right?

Ah, well then it's ofcourse no racism. Cause, if a white person would claim that the person(I assume coloured) was saying something racistic, I'm sure the coloured person would call the white person a racist.

That makes sense right?

Racistic? Like a autistic racist?

Back
Top Bottom