Interference Thread Survivor S1: Business Trips vs. Arch Nemeses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for The Hive's favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Goddamn it, this post by NSW on page 17 of Atlanta, Germany gets me every goddamn time. I am reading through, just scrolling down, see this and then BAM, I lose it.

We're actually in mercy rule territory here but out of respect to how good the remaining threads are, and because there are only two threads remaining, I don't see the point in hurrying this along.

As I recall, the KNIFE CRIME episode happened in the middle of an Oasis thread, didn't it?

I have to admit, this whole thing is going to be an anti-climax for me if this business trips thread wins it.

iron yuppie said:
I have to admit, this whole thing is going to be an anti-climax for me if this business trips thread wins it.

In the future, we'll disqualify it. Like Streets.

Well sure, yeah, but it has much more value if you knew of its genesis/original poster.

I don't even remember who the original poster of that was. I just feel it's almost like a Monty Python moment where things are just ridiculous and absurd and people are yelling at each other, some people are even still serious at that point and then, BAM, Christmas Lights Bono Head on a Ripped Body shows up. It's like, how much more absurd can we get? None. None more absurd. And it sneaks up on everytime.

True story: an ex broke up with me because he was moving to Atlanta.

Still, peef's and my nemeses are some of my favorite posts in the history of the internet. Beav at least deserve's another Virginia pecan pie.

True story: an ex broke up with me because he was moving to Atlanta.

Still, peef's and my nemeses are some of my favorite posts in the history of the internet. Beav at least deserve's another Virginia pecan pie.

I really hate seeing Beav's thread go, it's so funny and creative.....these are the two best threads left in this jim-jam. :(

Back
Top Bottom