Interference Thread Survivor Q4: Fake Edge vs. Arch Nemeses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for The Hive's favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow. Another mercy rule. Guess we're done here. 11-1, semifinals start tomorrow?

Axver thought Fake Edge would win easily lol

I'm stunned Fake Edge isn't winning. It's only the biggest controversy and shitfit in Interference history! Archnemesis thread, while funny, is definitely the weakest of all the threads proceeding from this round.

I'm stunned Fake Edge isn't winning. It's only the biggest controversy and shitfit in Interference history! Archnemesis thread, while funny, is definitely the weakest of all the threads proceeding from this round.

Dude, Beav can read your posts!!!!!!!!!

It would have been tougher for me if it was the Message to Our Readers thread instead. That one stands the test of time.

I wasn't here for Fake Edge, which doesn't help either.

I'll take the blame for submitting the wrong thread.

My thought process (as I said at the beginning) when submitting that one was that, for me, I was voting for the entire Fake Edge saga.

Dude, Beav can read your posts!!!!!!!!!

I was unaware Interference had any literate members.

My thought process (as I said at the beginning) when submitting that one was that, for me, I was voting for the entire Fake Edge saga.

Same. When it's come to threads that have spawned long-running memes, e.g. is Bono OK? and Fake Edge, I've voted for the meme as a whole rather than just the specific thread.

Back
Top Bottom