Interference Thread Survivor Q3: IS BONO OK?? vs. I KNOW PEOPLE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for The Hive's favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The battle of the memes.

This one's easy though: LastEdge's thread is great and the other isn't.

Yeah, the Is Bono OK thread is shockingly bad relative to everything else in the quarterfinals.

Is Bono OK is hilarious and memorable, despite it being short.

But I Know People belongs in the Interference Hall of Fame. Talk about a meltdown.

Hey, is there a way Interference could have its own Hall of Fame? I've seen other forums do that.

Hey, is there a way Interference could have its own Hall of Fame? I've seen other forums do that.

That was my ultimate purpose for doing this tournament. I find it a bit unfortunate when people are radically out of the loop on inside jokes and classic threads, so compiling the list that formed the tournament (along with stuff that has been suggested along the way) will give us an idea of what should be added to an Interference Hall of Fame or Classics section.

(If this thread is closed promptly, I will know where the Admininstrator/mods stand and I will take proper action).

I hope I've posted this in the proper section.

Wouldn't it be perfect if a mod replied that the thread is to be closed because he didn't put it in the proper section?

Who are "The Hive"? I just noticed this...

People who:

- think Acrobat and Electrical Storm are the greatest things since sliced bread, but they only like them because they haven't been played live (or played a handful of times);
- feel that One is not a good song, or to put it better, think that Lady With the Spinning Head is far superior;
- prefer Passengers to anything U2 put out in the 00s (or anything U2 put out in general);
- never had the opportunity to save Larry's life;
- don't believe Songs of Ascent exists;
- hate Rush;
- don't know people;
- think that the Internet is in Britain and Australia;
- like enemies of art;
- don't think of Bono when a plane crashes because they hate his fat guts;
- kiss Axver's ass.

Basically, it's a synonym for Interference.

People who:

- think Acrobat and Electrical Storm are the greatest things since sliced bread, but they only like them because they haven't been played live (or played a handful of times);
- feel that One is not a good song, or to put it better, think that Lady With the Spinning Head is far superior;
- prefer Passengers to anything U2 put out in the 00s (or anything U2 put out in general);
- never had the opportunity to save Larry's life;
- don't believe Songs of Ascent exists;
- hate Rush;
- don't know people;
- think that the Internet is in Britain and Australia;
- like enemies of art;
- don't think of Bono when a plane crashes because they hate his fat guts;
- kiss Axver's ass.

Basically, it's a synonym for Interference.

I see...

Thanks!

I think I missed the moment when this became another Interference synonym. You know what's sad? I had to look at your quoted post to remember how to spell synonym.

Back
Top Bottom