Interference Thread Survivor Q2: Save the Whalers vs. The Enemy of Art

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for The Hive's favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While I wound up voting for Kunstmuseum and am pleased with the results, I am happier still with the vote count. 25! That's like 10 above average, and crushes the previous record. Good job, everyone. With the final being open for three days, I can see it cracking 30, which would be nearly as good as some U2 survivor polls.

Based on the way he phrased it, I'd expect its a reference to something were just not getting. Unless you guys' answers are the follow ups, and I'm the only one missing the joke. Because that's entirely possible, as well.

I've never had pumpkin pie either.... don't even know where I could possibly find some here...

But man, this is MUCH closer than I expected, c'mon Kunstmuseum, you can do this!

I've never had pumpkin pie either.... don't even know where I could possibly find some here...

Well, that I'm not too surprised about. But NSW has lived in both coasts of America, and even smack dab in the middle. In America during the fall and winter season, you can't swing a dead cat around without hitting some pumpkin pie.

This actually becomes a real problem, as dead cats don't swing nearly as well when covered in delicious autumnal desserts.

Kumara is the only vile form of potato, and pumpkin should be banished from the earth.

Kumara is the only vile form of potato, and pumpkin should be banished from the earth.

Wrong, and wrong. Sorry.

Also, how did I miss this poll?!

P7180300sml.jpg

Back
Top Bottom