Interference Thread Survivor Q1: Business Trips vs. Morrissey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for The Hive's favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Shit man, I really don't know.... :sad:

I've used Atlanta, Germany quite a bit, and the cheating part was so bloody hilarious. And I'm STILL not convinced this person wasn't just taking the piss.

But Morrissey... it's so ridiculous that it's hilarious. And it's become quite a meme.

I am voting for Atlanta, Germany, but I just stumbled upon the part of the Moz thread where redhill declares the Internet to be located in America.

Going with Moz if only for the fact that I was around at the time. Business trips is extremely funny but there's a couple of things that go over my head. And at least the thread starter didn't end up talking about the truth become "self-evident"

Oh god, what a tough decision. I went with the Morrissey thread, but ... these both deserve to proceed, really.

My late realization that I may have erred in my decision is an homage to U2 starting the Popmart Tour too early.

Ahahaha.

I can't NOT vote for Atlanta, Germany. I have filled OTHER PEOPLE not on Interference in on that joke. I mean, that's not something I do often.

But I am so sad to see Morrissey go. My personal favorite thread in recent history.

Voted for Morrissey. I take it that the premise of Atlanta, Germany is that somebody thought a friend's husband was flying to Germany in order to cheat under the guise of a business trip. The central premise of the Moz thread is infinitely less realistic and more ridiculous.

They're both so batshit crazy, but msmo-oo-ooofogo-oo-one made other spin offs of crazy and wins this one.

My late realization that I may have erred in my decision is an homage to U2 starting the Popmart Tour too early.

Can LM change your vote as an homage to Bono's "ONE Vote" campaign?

I voted and all, but, decided to go back and re-read some of the Business Trip thread (re-read the Morrissey thread earlier), and, frankly, even if the Business Trip thread started and ended with the very first post, it should win just about any contest this site cares to conjure up. Just fucking fantastic.

"We're not in Britain or Australia" is the greatest moment of this 6000-year old planet.

This is a tragedy! :sad:

It is self-evident that you're all wrong and I'm right and you all wish to speak and not examine.

The Internet, Glastonbury, and redhill are all in America! Murcia! Raawr!!!!

Nope, just the crazy guy. That's all we've got. :sadface:

I have not been voting much, but, I have to vote for Atlanta, Germany here.

In the Atlanta thread, at the bottom of page 17 (on my settings, anyway. If your settings are different, fuck your weak ass bullshit) I scrolled to this NSW post and bust out laughing:

That's it. That's his whole post. It's perfect.

Maybe I'll have to re-read the Atlanta, Germany thread. I wasn't there for it when it happened. Maybe that's why I can't romanticize the same way about it as others. On the other hand, I'm not sure if I've laughed as hard at much of anything on here as I did at the Morrissey thread though. So it's a shame it's leaving.

Back
Top Bottom