Interference Thread Survivor Match 7: Zoots:sad: vs. The Perils of Autotune

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for the Hive's favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, shit, guys. Another tough one. Cactus Annie dishes out some serious insanity in her thread to copious lolz, but Zoots' blaze of glory is simply too great to deny. Epic flameout, almost as good as LastEdge's.

elevated_u2_fan said:
I'm going with Annie, I liked Zoots and that thread actually makes me more sad than makes me laugh...

I agree. I don't remember all the ins and outs of why he ultimately snapped but I can't in good conscience celebrate the thread that was, for him, the last straw. He's a decent guy and its more sad than funny that he's no longer on the board.

It's sad that he's not on the board anymore, but that specific thread is extremely humorous. I know I have a dark sense of humor, but jeez.

Bitch Moan Bitch Moan by a country mile. I find the thread where Zoots melted down positively hysterical. He's so unhinged. He epitomized perfectly the weird thought around the boards that the B&C crew somehow had an "in" with the moderator team, despite the fact that none of that was even close to true. And he really was acting like a dick for a while at the end there.

Plus, I don't have quite the appreciation for Cactus Annie that other people did, but I'm pretty sure that's just because reading her posts gave me an aneurysm.

How does the cactus Annie thread even rate as anything worth remembering? Unless there's something entertaining past page 1, which is just boring Atlanta Germany references, it's not like its really being referenced ever.

My favorite zoots will still always be the time he flipped his shit and called me a republican.

I figure people vote for different reasons... Some based on how significant/important/lasting/influential they think a thread is, others based on how much they personally like a thread, for whatever reason (lolz, WTF-ery, etc).

Probably not too different from how people vote on most things.

Eh, I don't know. Cactus Annie in general cracks me the fuck u, but I'm not seeing real longevity out of this thread.

I was never amused by Bitch Moan.

*EDIT: I do agree with Ali, I don't always vote for humor value, but I don't see anything here worth lasting.

Definitely Bitch Moan for me, sad as it may have been that Zoots flamed out (but he had been a dick at times leading up to it), there's just so much goodness in there that makes me smile. Cactus Annie is one of my favourite posters but that thread isn't all that funny, there's better examples of Cactus Annie hilarity, like the LCD TV, or anything with Ol' Whiskey.

Definitely Bitch Moan for me, sad as it may have been that Zoots flamed out (but he had been a dick at times leading up to it), there's just so much goodness in there that makes me smile. Cactus Annie is one of my favourite posters but that thread isn't all that funny, there's better examples of Cactus Annie hilarity, like the LCD TV, or anything with Ol' Whiskey.

Shit why didn't we suggest the LCD TV thread? :doh:

Oh man, I'm glad bitch moan bitch moan won this one. One of my all time favorites. Also all-time classic tiger edge rant included.

I'm amused that this thread smashed the voting record even though there was hardly any discussion in it.

Gettin' down to bizness in here I guess

Back
Top Bottom