Interference Thread Survivor Match 3: Juvenile Puns vs. Typical Downtime Hysteria

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for The Hive's favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The pleba caption threads and bonos voice got their own sites too, but they didn't even make the contest. Honestly,I friggin love the Slow Loris. Shuttlecock didn't really stay positive for long. And I don't think it's really responsible for Random Music.

Yeah, shit like Adam's superglue and Larry being afraid of cats and Bono's fisherman tales were pretty brilliant. I'm probably forgetting heaps, but in the good old days there was loads of fun there.

Shame most pictures don't work anymore. I have a bunch of them saved as screencaps though.

bono_212 said:
Again, all I was saying from the beginning. In the annals of Interference history, not Lemonade Stand history, The Slow Loris was a bigger deal.

I haven't seen anyone reference it in years, let alone any specific jokes from it. That's why I placed it so low. Honestly, if I had forgotten to add it, I doubt anyone would have gone out of their way to complain about it.

Shuttlecock? Shitstorm.

Well, that was a bummer.

I'm going to be out of town for most of the day and won't have my laptop, so match #4 will start tomorrow afternoon. I'm not sure what, if any options you have for creating polls on the app, so I figure it would be better to wait.

Every time we get close to a new album,slow loris is mentioned. We just havent been there in a while.

Back
Top Bottom