Interference Thread Survivor Match 24: OK, Rush vs. Morrissey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for The Hive's favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shit. I picked the wrong one like an idiot. My vote goes to the Morrissey thread.

the tourist said:
Shit. I picked the wrong one like an idiot. My vote goes to the Morrissey thread.

So it's 4-0 right now?

I hope the quarterfinals aren't quite so one-sided.

I hope Morrissey wins all of this.

The Internet is in America people.

Both of these are epic, but the Morrissey one moreso.

Haha, didn't a few people have a hard time deciding what thread was going to win this one? With my vote, and the accidental tourist, I think we have ourselves a blow-out.

Surprised this was such a blow-out because this was a hard decision for me. Both hilarious threads. But Beav nailed it when he described the Morrissey thread as straight-up funny as opposed to the frustration of the Rush one.

I hate to admit how angry the Morrissey thread made me IRL, but I was just seething with the insanity of it all. When I had a second to sit back and really evaluate things, I realized I was being ridiculous, and then laughed pretty hard.

The Morrissey thread truly is something remarkable. And unlike a lot of great longish threads, it doesn't hopelessly die out in the later pages. Redhill could have walked away, instead he gets into festering barbaric mode because Morrissey offhandedly acknowledged that he was playing at the same festival as U2, you guys. The man's nuts, thread's great, etc.

separator.gif
I was so depressed when it got locked. Real talk.

The Morrissey thread is probably the single most ridiculous stand I have ever seen anyone make on this board. That is really saying something.

The Morrissey thread was funny enough to get even me over to EYIW.

I had a second of thinking time, and while the Rush thread is completely insanen... the Morrissey one... just keeps on giving and giving and giving and giving. :love: So fucking insane, and the whole thoughts behind it... it just makes so litle sense, absolutely ridiculous.

Agreed, not only was the premise of his thread completley ludicrous but to keep defending it and acting like it was a sane and valid question to begin with is what makes me laugh the most.

Pretty much that yeah!

Wow, I missed out on the Morrissey thread when it was first posted. Pure gold. And NSW's guess that Applebee's was redhill's favorite restaurant was what sealed the vote. I've no idea why I find that funny, but I do.

I request that the bracket include pretty pictures, El Mel!

Back
Top Bottom