Interference Thread Survivor Match 21: The Moon In Space vs. Arch Nemeses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for The Hive's favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not voting, this is Sophie's Choice shit.

It makes me sad, too. But not so sad that I don't enjoy Beav slapping Elfa like a bitch. A little bitch.

Gene Wolfe wrote the script of our lives. And only he knows how you die, Mike.

The 3rd is the Beatles remasters thread. Different in tone, let's say, than these two threads. Enjoyable on a different level.

Archnemesis.

Axver is at his assholish best (in a good way) in the Space Moon thing, but I really respect the effort in the other thread.

Gene Wolfe wrote the script of our lives. And only he knows how you die, Mike.

Make one little poll on Interference and NSW starts talking to himself wtf

The next survivor will be dedicated to solving this quarrel

dbsquarrel.jpg

I hate this matchup too, but I am going with Archnemesis because I think it has a better chance of winning with its greater mass appeal.

This is just like voting in the presidential election!

I haven't bothered to trace its path, but I think Arch Nemeses can to the semifinals before facing Business Trips.

It's fun to talk about SPACE MOON the Moon in Space, but I really love the Arch Nemesis thread.

IWB is Laz's alt? WTF?

Alt? Or arch nemesis? Too bad I wasn't around for the thread to find out.

Pretty sure that was the one anti-Semitic joke allotted to me by my dad's side of the family, anyway. Now, if it was my mother's side of the family...

I hate this matchup too, but I am going with Archnemesis because I think it has a better chance of winning with its greater mass appeal.

This is just like voting in the presidential election!

You only voted for ArchNemesis cause you "want stuff."

I would have liked for these 2 threads to make it to the final round, and then just as LM made the announcement that only one could be winner, both would start to eat blueberries and pretend to die or something. That would have been awesome. PFan could be the Lenny Kravitz role, and set some shit on fire.

As randomly amusing as SpaceMoon is to someone who wasn't involved, Arch-Nemesis is more coherently amusing to someone who wasn't involved. I hadn't read the thread before and, unlike SpaceMoon, I want to read all of it eventually.

Back
Top Bottom