Interference Thread Survivor Match 20: Fake Edge's Lies vs. Bono's Lies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for The Hive's favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, "Is Bono OK?" is doing that well?

I wasn't surprised when it won its first round but its did better than I expected on the second. Hey, its brief but swell!

I voted for the Fake Edge's Lies. It really was memorable time for Interference, though not in a good way.

Fake edge fiasco. I couldn't make it through that other thread last time, and I can't be bothered to try this time.

I really just want to vote for the thread where everyone loses their shit on Elvis every time I see the Fake Edge thread.

Well fack. Now I'm conflicted too...

Why does Bono lie / Bono lies!!!!111!!!oneoenoen! is such a great meme nowadays...But fake Edge. It's just brilliant, the whole clusterfuck and outrage after it... then again I wasn't there.... okay, Bono lies it is.

Fake Edge, but this -

I really just want to vote for the thread where everyone loses their shit on Elvis every time I see the Fake Edge thread.

That other thread is in WTAHA/HNN, which is a horrible, horrible place. A cesspool. I can use that word because Larry's Lifesaver isn't around anymore.

It's really better for you not to know.

Anyway, Bono and his lying ways for me. Fake Edge is invincible as an event, but neither thread tops what it's up against here.

Oh. I haven't read the U2 parts of this place since about 2006. I have no idea what they're called.

What I love about Muldfeld is that No Line on the Horizon is actually long for a U2 album.

Back
Top Bottom