Interference Thread Survivor Match 19: Slow Loris vs. Is Bono OK??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for The Hive's favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
This one wasn't a definitely for me. But the Slow Loris edges out Bono being okay.

I've never really been that entertained by the Slow Loris. Is Bono OK is a pretty lame thread, but at least it ignited a classic meme.

I find The Slow Loris so mysterious. He is so vague, and yet, so accurate. The Nostradamus of our time.

I was always amused that people took the Slow Loris so seriously/mysteriously when I'm pretty sure he once actually admitted who he was.

Anyway, "is Bono OK?" is a classic Interference meme so I had to go with that, even if that thread isn't terribly eventful - there ARE a lot of associated eventful threads.

I was always amused that people took the Slow Loris so seriously/mysteriously when I'm pretty sure he once actually admitted who he was.

Yeah. I still even remember the name of the poster who was The Slow Loris. No idea why I remember that. Useless information.

I dunno. Was just passing through and started checking shit out. Then I noticed that unprofessional "Bracket Free" contest thing and felt someone had to speak up about the non-use of brackets. Did I break some law? Am I criminal now? What's with the 3rd degree, man? I know my rights. Back off.

Your vote cannot be changed unless there is a tie and it is determined upon final analysis that my vote for the right pick actually did come before bono_212s vote, and if so, your vote can be reallocated, provided there is no objection from anyone who argued to the tune of 1000 or more posts in any of the following threads: Remastered, Rush Vs U2, or Morrisey.

I went with Slow Loris because at least the guy put some effort into it. The Is Bono OK thread is relatively uneventful (aside from Zoots being Zoots), but it's after effects carry on.

Beav!

Back
Top Bottom