Interference Thread Survivor Match 15: Rich Douchebags vs. tuf bono (redundant?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for The Hive's favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally a new one :D

While tuf bono respect was hilarious on its own, with most PLEBAns not realising anything, the rich thread.. yeah... it's so much wtf'ing.

The thing about tuf bono respect was that it was just one of those ludicrous Bonnie things. She's great for that, and it's why she's awesome. There wasn't necessarily anything to "get".

There were a lot of spin-off threads from that whole thing, though. I need to go find that communal story thing.

tuf

Like Space Moon, I thought it was dumb for about 5 minutes and the jumped on board the fun train.

I just read about two pages of it and had to close it because I'm in class.

"The blurrier the better."

788605802_279697.gif

Sorry, Bonnie, I only had 2 seconds to make this. I have an exam.

tuf bono justifies PLEBA's entire existence. Especially the respectable rpg.

Though I don't expect people who weren't there to necessarily find it as hilarious as we did at the time.

RONALD RAYGUNNAH.

Meh. It's just that it's been done before--the going into that particularly frightening circle of hell and fucking with the plebans. And it was funnier when it was cujo's Paul McGuinness fanfiction.

Anything without Bonnie's awesomeness and her awesome drawings is automatically inferior, sorry.

Isn't that a screen shot from the Pride video?

I expect I'll respect tuf bono, however I plan to read the threads tonight to make sure.

I respect tuf bono so much I stayed up until 1am reading that thread again.

I did enjoy this in the other thread though, courtesy of interference's retrospectively auto-updating signatures:
LMrichpost.jpg

A post in a thread which is involved in a thread linked to in the sig on the post years later!

mind=blown

Also, Bonnie, are you now in a position to make good on your speculation that you could contribute to the rich people's thread five years later (ie, now)?

It's fucking badass that tuf bono ran away with this. Big surprise from my point of view.

I guess both blue options killed it yesterday :up:

Surprised/pleased by the result.

Alisaura said:
Also, Bonnie, are you now in a position to make good on your speculation that you could contribute to the rich people's thread five years later (ie, now)?

Let's make it another five years. I can still barely pay the guys who write my posts for me.

Back
Top Bottom