Interference Thread Survivor Match 14: POWERJUICE vs. is bono ok??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for The Hive's favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely don't regret voting Powerjuice, as good as the Is Bono OK meme has become.

Zoots' reply and the random quote from Yahweh are the best parts from that thread.

The Powerjuice thread reminded me of something: what about that fucking insane Radiohead argument where someone spent 100 or so posts arguing that they had a moral objection to Radiohead offering a download-only offering? Something about credit cards or something I dunno :doh:

Surely that could be a contender! lol

Weird...I'm not sure what happened to the pics in my blog. But I do have the album on my facebook, where it will live forever.

I'm late to the game, but did we already have a vote for "The enemy of art"?

Then tomorrow night, I swear to you that I will have some crunkermelon before I go see Wreck It Ralph.

I sent the Powerjuice recipe to a co-worker. He said he will put it on Facebook.

Powerjuice may go viral.

... Would that mean that Powerjuice had itself gone POWERJUICE?

The only explanation is that POWERJUICE chose to shit this weak ass shit out. I do not question POWERJUICE anymore than I question SPACE MOON. These are things not meant for us to ponder, but to accept.

I think we dodged a bullet now that I think about it. A POWERJUICE vs SPACEMOON poll would have ripped a hole in the space-time continum.

I literally just broke out in tears and soiled myself. This is horrifying. I'm pretty sure that this is how the Reavers in Firefly were created: Sentient beings living on SpaceMoon, chillin with some good tunes; then an evil alien entity is hellbent on destroying their awesome culture by introducing POWERJUICE. Fuck. Now I'm bawling again.

UberBeaver said:
I'm pretty sure that this is how the Reavers in Firefly were created: Sentient beings living on SpaceMoon, chillin with some good tunes; then an evil alien entity is hellbent on destroying their awesome culture by introducing POWERJUICE.

So this is what I missed when I fell asleep watching the movie.

Back
Top Bottom