Interference Thread Survivor Final: The Greatest Thread Ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for The Hive's favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This surpasses the rest of survivor finale IMO because neither One Tree Hill nor Zooropa came back from a ridiculous deficit. It was always pretty close. Man, I thought Kunstmuseum was a goner.

28 hours to go.

Well with the way the votes were split, this was a very even match, and probably a good indication of the actual two best threads.

Haha mrs tourist. Did you make an alt for your wife and bring it out to vote on this thread?

About as much as Travis did with that whole "wife" bono_212 account!

I had never seen the Business Trip thread before. I don't have time to read all 30 pages (!), but that is one crazy thread. :ohmy:

It took a while for folks to catch on, Travis did a good job of establishing "you" for several years before announcing to the world he had married "you". People actually believe "you" are a real person.

:wink:

Now THIS is the most elaborate hoax in the history of interference. Not Fake Edge, not Kunstmuseum, the "Trashley" hoax. :tsk:

We accept in our hearts that Atlanta, Germany is the funniest thing ot ever happen on this site, then we move on.

Galeongirl said:
It was fun while it lasted, thanks LeMel for entertaining us in these dark, drizzly months. :up:

My pleasure. This has been a huge success IMO, so I'm glad to have been part of it.

I thought that one was mentioned originally.

Was it? I am getting forgetful, then.

My favourite bit is actually right at the end where a certain poster wonders why some words are in red.

So are you gonna do a write up of each thread for a sticky LM?

On reflection, the threads I enjoyed reading the most in this competition were easily Oregon Trail and The Sims.

I honestly found Oregon Trail the least amusing of all the threads that made the tournament. I'd say "I guess you had to be there", but you weren't Cobbler, so I guess it's just me. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom