I'm in love with the difinite article.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damn, NSW, I saw that the 200 got spoiled for you. I was hoping you'd stay clear of that until tonight.

That kinda shit always reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry has taped the Mets game and he's answering the phone saying "Don't tell me what happened in the Mets game, hello!" And fuckin Kramer spoils it at the very end.

Fuckin Kramer. The racist.

oi, the dalton. do I want to confess I'm bored or is it official :hmm:
or maybe it's an off topic thing I'll be quite often and need to revist. too much choice.

5 times I read that and I still haven't a clue.

where are my interpreters? do i have to do everything myself?

which part of it is hard for you dalton, I might have to get a snow dictionary going, there are a lot of people I haven't posted with before who also might need help now that I am return-ed from hiatus

Damn, NSW, I saw that the 200 got spoiled for you. I was hoping you'd stay clear of that until tonight.

That kinda shit always reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry has taped the Mets game and he's answering the phone saying "Don't tell me what happened in the Mets game, hello!" And fuckin Kramer spoils it at the very end.

Fuckin Kramer. The racist.

Thanks.

oi, the dalton. do I want to confess I'm bored or is it official :hmm:
or maybe it's an off topic thing I'll be quite often and need to revist. too much choice.

fine...I forget that people can't actually see what's going on in my head when i say stuff.

I'd like to post a thread that I'm bored. Do I do it in ZC or IO. Both of them won't really have the flow (omfg) that I want, so maybe I want to post it in OOC, in case I'm bored a lot and a want to frequently post about it. what should I choose?

fine...I forget that people can't actually see what's going on in my head when i say stuff.

I'd like to post a thread that I'm bored. Do I do it in ZC or IO. Both of them won't really have the flow (omfg) that I want, so maybe I want to post it in OOC, in case I'm bored a lot and a want to frequently post about it. what should I choose?

Choose sobriety.

She never will, Danimal. I have an ugly soul.

You are bloated and rotten from the inside out. Like that Montauk Monster.
2726366034_7fa9710b0b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom