im hosting a parteh, and youre invited, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
no, really. i am.

i live in a treehouse, but the view's a treat. we'll sip tea, and pretend u2's the next big thing.

i'll spin records, and you'll play with the remote. i'll turn up the volume and the neighbours will attend in droves.

you'll wear a beautiful dress, and i'll hit on all the other girls who wished they weren't there. i only have one window, but it'll stay closed to keep out the fresh air.

its only 23 square metres, and there'll be more people than it can fit. when the heat's too much i'll escape outside with you in hand and stick my tongue down your throat.

when we get back, we find few people remain with the music blaring but at least it sounds real bad. my guy-liner's all smudged, but you tell me it's the sign of a good night.

this is how things work in my life. everynight's got bright lights, loud music and scantily clad women whispering in my ear. this can be yours too, i don't mind.

I'm thinking about adding another car to my collection. Can i drive it up your treehouse. Take me home tonight.....i don't wanna let you go till you see the light

Or maybe i will drive it into my new swimming pool. We can build a treehouse down there, in the pool. Personally ive always wanted one of those tropical lagoon pools that has a tree built in it , with branches down below, if you know what i mean. Branches down below.

LACES UP!!
BRANCHES DOWN BELOW!!!

brand new skinny
branches down below. Thats what i mean by that. :wave:

Oh goody gumdrops.

hear that? I'm literally jumping for joy.

Let's throw the new Killers on the turntable and bob-bop-a-do-wop. Oh did I say Killers? I meant Metallica. Do you have a spare shipping container we could rock out in?

Something's on my mind
it's been for quite some time
This time I'm on to you
so where's the other face?
The face i heard before
your head trip's boring me

Let's NUKE the bridge we torched
2000 times before
This time we'll blast it all to HELL

I've had this burning in my guts now for so long
My belly's aching now to say

Stuck down in a rut
of dislogic and SMUT
a side of you well hid
when it's all said and done
It's real and it's been fun

But was it all REAL fun?

:angry::angry::angry:
:angry::angry:
:angry:

What is a party? Merely, an arrangement to serve one's arrogance to his guests on silverware. To rise above his common associates? To feed cheese to mice? I know my thoughts are merely matchsticks waiting to be fully burnt. But every so often they light the way and when they do they burn more brightly than a moths ass when it collides with the light it so dearly seeks. I wish I truly believed the answers that swirl around my head like burning ships in the rain waiting to be put out of their misery. Tell me my little angel, would god pull up a seat for me at his own farewell party? Would he make me a strange enemy? A postman who didn't deliver on time? A newborn child content with his mother's milk? Answers on a postcard.

I have the voice of a child,
and the heart of a lamb.
But I was only given one leg.
And upon this I must stand.

Just got a new dog, guys. Just started another band, too.

I think we need to have a party about all the new dogs we're getting/bands we're starting.

My new band is called "Barrytown and the Jive Emissions".

My new dog is called 'Dog'.

I'm in a treehouse. I'm in a tree. Like Pilate, I have a dog.

He FOLLOWS ME!!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAA!

Back
Top Bottom