I'm hooked on Yerba Mate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Dude. I can't get enough of this stuff.

I want to get a yerba gourd and a bombilla straw to do it right. :drool:

mate-250_000.jpg

methinks i'll be making a pit stop at Teavana this week :hmm:

:drool: I need a good tea shop. There used to be one in Old Town Alexandria, but I don't think it's there anymore. :sad: It's so hard to find good loose leaf tea--especially nice yerba.

My friend Zag got me into the whole idea of using the gourd/bombilla setup & passing it around among friends, though it's taken me a long time for some reason to actually make the effort to get one.

My lady friend has been ordering that frequently.

Haven't tried it yet myself, though.

And I'd love to see the look on his drug dealer's face when GAF asks if he can score any of this stuff.

I LOVE Yerba Mate!! I went through a phase a few years ago of having 3 or 4 cups a day for about a year. Now I switch back and forth between coffee and mate but in general am trying to stay off caffeine. :( (Yeah, they say "it's mateine not caffeine!" but I see little difference.)

Mate! I had it earlier this year when I went to Argentina (great way to interact, by passing round the mate). Still need to find that stuff here in the Netherlands.

I LOVE Yerba Mate!! I went through a phase a few years ago of having 3 or 4 cups a day for about a year. Now I switch back and forth between coffee and mate but in general am trying to stay off caffeine. :( (Yeah, they say "it's mateine not caffeine!" but I see little difference.)

I'll have to try some. :up:

I had 3 large coffees today, however...this 'mateine' better give me at least some of that kick. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom