i'm getting married

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:bump:

:flirt:

swoon.gif

oh yeah...50k :D :yikes:

ha, congrats. :hug:

Sorry to spam the thread guys!

Een, what's it like being around people who think that real football involves people wearing 5 inches of solid plastic padding?

Warriors looking the goods this year too, but we all know the Cows will bring it home

Everyone loves the Big Mic more than the Big Mac... DOWN WITH SEASEME SEEDS!!!!
:love:

they got the golden arches, mine is the golden arcs. they got the big mac, i got the big mick. we both got two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles and onions, but their buns have sesame seeds. my buns have no seeds!

A whole-hearted congrats guys! Best of luck to the both of you

Sorry to spam the thread guys!

Een, what's it like being around people who think that real football involves people wearing 5 inches of solid plastic padding?

Warriors looking the goods this year too, but we all know the Cows will bring it home

i love me some american football! once you accept it's a different sport, it's great fun. hopefully will be getting to a game once i make the permanent move back there.

they aren't looking bad, but let's not speak of the weekend just gone :uhoh: and wait, the cowboys? really?

i love me some american football! once you accept it's a different sport, it's great fun. hopefully will be getting to a game once i make the permanent move back there.

they aren't looking bad, but let's not speak of the weekend just gone :uhoh: and wait, the cowboys? really?

Yeah, I actually watch all american sports, just tak any opportunity to call them soft for their padding.

Who's your team? I have a Boston/New England thing with any american sport as my uncle lived there.

Hey! any team with Thurston and Bowen on their day can beat anyone. They played awfully against Melbourne

Yeah, I actually watch all american sports, just tak any opportunity to call them soft for their padding.

Who's your team? I have a Boston/New England thing with any american sport as my uncle lived there.

Hey! any team with Thurston and Bowen on their day can beat anyone. They played awfully against Melbourne

haha, it is a good laugh...but some of the contact you're glad they wear padding.

my team is the steelers. i have no real connection with anywhere else in the states, and given my fiancee is a fan and we'll hopefully be living in pittsburgh next year, it's all fair. oh, my only other connection to the states is family living in.....pennslyvania.

that's true, but they really seem to have fallen off the radar lately, to me. still, i'll give them time.

Back
Top Bottom