i'm getting married

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
congrats. being married for almost a year now, i must say it's the most amazing thing....being on the same exact level with another human....and more in love each day.

and a baby girl arriving in month. :hyper:

congrats. being married for almost a year now, i must say it's the most amazing thing....being on the same exact level with another human....and more in love each day.

and a baby girl arriving in month. :hyper:

Cookie's gonna be a daddy? :ohmy:

Congrats!!!!! :D

So i don't think I've actually come in to this thread and said my congrats, so... congrats! Just as long as you don't make your first dance song "Walking In Memphis"* - cause that's just wrong.

*that song reminds me of the ending of an X-Files episode every time

So i don't think I've actually come in to this thread and said my congrats, so... congrats! Just as long as you don't make your first dance song "Walking In Memphis"* - cause that's just wrong.

*that song reminds me of the ending of an X-Files episode every time

aw thanks.

the x-files....hmm. it'd be appropriate, because there's no reasonable explanation for why someone so cool has settled for me.

heh, i just noticed this thread. in my biweekly look into LS...

i already congratulated you two lovebirds on facebook AND OOC but since Ian is an attention whore (remember ian, khan's the bride)

congratulations.l.jpg
images

(google image search results for: congratulations...i think it speaks for itself, though)

Back
Top Bottom