i'm getting married - Page 13 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-30-2009, 11:54 PM   #181
ONE
love, blood, life
 
dan_smee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 12,815
Local Time: 11:35 AM
awwwww

aren't they cute! (sorry guys!)
__________________

__________________
dan_smee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:56 PM   #182
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_smee View Post
awwwww

aren't they cute! (sorry guys!)
i'm not complaining
__________________

__________________
coolian2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:57 PM   #183
ONE
love, blood, life
 
dan_smee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 12,815
Local Time: 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
i'm not complaining
Good man. I hate guys that are bashful with PDA's

PS is there an NRL thread? or are we the only two that watch it?
__________________
dan_smee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:59 PM   #184
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_smee View Post
Good man. I hate guys that are bashful with PDA's

PS is there an NRL thread? or are we the only two that watch it?
ha, i'm definitely not.

i think we may be the only two. we'll just keep bumping this thread or whatever one we feel like chatting about it in at the time, haha.
__________________
coolian2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:01 AM   #185
ONE
love, blood, life
 
dan_smee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 12,815
Local Time: 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
ha, i'm definitely not.

i think we may be the only two. we'll just keep bumping this thread or whatever one we feel like chatting about it in at the time, haha.
champions of the off-topic NRL rant. They won't even know what we're talking about!
__________________
dan_smee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:02 AM   #186
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_smee View Post
champions of the off-topic NRL rant. They won't even know what we're talking about!
sounds like a plan!
__________________
coolian2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:03 AM   #187
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,600
Local Time: 06:35 PM
i'd say i'd post in an nrl thread too but all i could do is just quote you guys and agree with whatever you say
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:05 AM   #188
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
i'd say i'd post in an nrl thread too but all i could do is just quote you guys and agree with whatever you say
you'll be able to actually attend a few games this year though...so yeah.
__________________
coolian2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:06 AM   #189
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,600
Local Time: 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
you'll be able to actually attend a few games this year though...so yeah.
this is true
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:15 AM   #190
ONE
love, blood, life
 
dan_smee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 12,815
Local Time: 11:35 AM
Khan, should go to the May 15/16/17/18 (not sure which one, most likely the 16th at Mt Smart - Warriors v Cowboys

You can watch some real talent on display!
__________________
dan_smee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:17 AM   #191
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,600
Local Time: 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_smee View Post
Khan, should go to the May 15/16/17/18 (not sure which one, most likely the 16th at Mt Smart - Warriors v Cowboys

You can watch some real talent on display!
i would if i were there then! i don't suppose they'll be playing again in june or july?
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:18 AM   #192
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_smee View Post
Khan, should go to the May 15/16/17/18 (not sure which one, most likely the 16th at Mt Smart - Warriors v Cowboys

You can watch some real talent on display!
she's not here until june!

she'll be here for games against the knights and the bulldogs. (yeah, i just looked it up)
__________________
coolian2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:19 AM   #193
ONE
love, blood, life
 
dan_smee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 12,815
Local Time: 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
she's not here until june!

she'll be here for games against the knights and the bulldogs. (yeah, i just looked it up)
Being a Newcastle boy, I know a few of the guys in the Knights team. You could go to a worse game than a warriors-knights game
__________________
dan_smee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:22 AM   #194
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_smee View Post
Being a Newcastle boy, I know a few of the guys in the Knights team. You could go to a worse game than a warriors-knights game
that's true. both of last years games (now that i've looked them up) were great to watch.
__________________
coolian2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 03:42 AM   #195
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 01:35 PM
if you read this post on ispy, come in and say hi in this thread!






















(idk, it seemed like a funny post to make)
__________________

__________________
coolian2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
kheen, weddings

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com