I'm considering moving ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tyler-bloody2.jpg

Madison is a pretty great little town. Be prepared, however, for some really nasty winters. Not sure where you live now, but if it's somewhere with mild winters, you are in for a bad time.

Madison is a pretty great little town. Be prepared, however, for some really nasty winters. Not sure where you live now, but if it's somewhere with mild winters, you are in for a bad time.

He lives in West Michigan. He's ready for anything from blizzards to trailer parks to militia to Amway.

Hey, if U2 does indeed play stadiums in the US, you'd probably be sitting pretty in Madison. They played Camp Randall stadium on both the Zoo TV and Popmart tours.

If that helps sway your decision at all.

The question is, do you want a real change of scenery, or not? Is Madison going to be THAT different from where you are now?

Go coastal, or go postal.

The south is the best. Warmer winters and NC is beautiful. :heart:

having lived in Atlanta i would agree.

I dont know much about Chapel Hill, but i can tell you that west of there and east of there is fucking beautiful. I traveled through the Blue Ridge Mountains and that was some of the prettiest country i have ever seen. And i have been to Colorado, Yellowstone, Northern California, etc.

Also, i went to the coast, Kill Devil Hills, Kittyhawk, Nags Head, Cape Hatteras. Absolutely fucking beautiful. If its still as nice as i remember, i may retire there.

Back
Top Bottom