I'm bored...Oh look...a Bubble.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my god, I hate you. But I love you! :lol:

I've been looking for a link to this game for ages, as the old one didn't work any more. There go many hours of my life! :lol:

4 members in here right now means 4 people have come here to click the link to play...:reject:

Back in high school, when the big thing was that everybody had TI-83 graphing calculators with games on them, there was a game very similar to this called Bust A Move. It was harder, though, because you couldn't just aim with your mouse.

I was really fucking good at it, and I played it during class all the time. And not just Math class. All my teachers loved me anyway and I got straight A's.

Back in high school, when the big thing was that everybody had TI-83 graphing calculators with games on them, there was a game very similar to this called Bust A Move. It was harder, though, because you couldn't just aim with your mouse.

I was really fucking good at it, and I played it during class all the time. And not just Math class. All my teachers loved me anyway and I got straight A's.

I have played many games like this, including Bust A Move. I don't know why I find this one SO addicting. But what's cool about this one is that it's actually beatable. You don't just try to keep stacking your score up.

I just won for the 3rd time in a row. Must. stop. playing. at. work. :crack:

Highest score so far is 126630. I'm sure I've gotten higher when I had the old links, but I've gotta stop playing this game. :lol:

The point of the game is to try to remove all of the bubbles from the screen. If you haven't figured out yet, the Green dots on the side correlate to how many times you can miss before the wall is going to come down a few rows. If you erase a color, you lose a green dot, so the game gets harder. once you get down to two colors, you have five minutes to beat the game. It's REALLY hard to win, I'll be honest.

You beat the game with that score? :ohmy:

I was surprised too. I usta have scores in the 6 digit range, and had them on photobucket for a while. Probably deleted them by now. I had one game that would literally never end. I think I lost all sensation in my hand, arms, eyes, etc., LOL.

Sometimes the game glitches and won't erase a color, so it will literally never end.

Back
Top Bottom