I'm bored...Oh look...a Bubble.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Back in high school, when the big thing was that everybody had TI-83 graphing calculators with games on them, there was a game very similar to this called Bust A Move. It was harder, though, because you couldn't just aim with your mouse.

I was really fucking good at it, and I played it during class all the time. And not just Math class. All my teachers loved me anyway and I got straight A's.

oh man, i remember TI-83s. thank god for super nerds and their ability to create poker, blackjack, bowling and the the like because they got me through Maths in high school.

what a horrible subject.

YES!!! I just beat this damned bubble game! Score of 28310 and still have 4:33 left on the 5 min clock! Woohoo! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Back in high school, when the big thing was that everybody had TI-83 graphing calculators with games on them, there was a game very similar to this called Bust A Move. It was harder, though, because you couldn't just aim with your mouse.

I was really fucking good at it, and I played it during class all the time. And not just Math class. All my teachers loved me anyway and I got straight A's.

:angry: I never knew about a game on the TI-83 graphing calculators! :down:

Won with a score of 228650 and 4:58 left on the five minute clock. :)

Nobody wants to play your stupid bubble game

They they'll play it for hours regardless :(

TI-83 graphing calculators

i found mine when i was packing up my stuff to move last week, and suddenly several hours disappeared. i blame the puzzle game. and the one with the blocks. and the tetris-like one. i don't recall using it much for actual math...

I played dots on mine every day during my stats class.

Somehow I DIDN'T flunk that class.

Back
Top Bottom