I'm actually Alan Jamison, guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
I missed band practice tonight, and also misspelt 'practise' to make matters worse. The guyz (not a typo) will be right peeved with me, that is if they don't forget I'm not there altogether.

I'm the underappreciated guitar gunslinger in 'The Motherfucking Fuckers', I guess you could say. As in, I am appreciated less than I ought to be. Because I'm a fucking genius.

Soon, we're gonna angle for our first record deal. I just can't decide which of the decaying monoliths of 21st century entertainment distribution to go with - the world is my ulcer, gang.

Did I mention that I'm actually Alan Jamison, guys?

Did I mention that you should probably take a moment now to post pictures of you and your cat, or possibly you and your favourite thing?

oh FOX LAKE.
ANOTHER BAND. REALLY.

where do you have time to have all these projects? and what the fuck does this have to do with alan jamison or posting photos with your favourite THING??

TomMcConville11.jpg

Ohhhh, Kieran McConville, where the hell were you last night? Had to practice with Zoomerang96 on the keys and melon on the strings, but no YOU. Wut the fuhk is uhp wid' dat?

And I see you've got a fangirl in snowbunny. Right on, dawg.

Have you guys ever heard the album The Four Man Massacre by Buckets of Fuck? Crazy good. Similar to The Motherfucking Fuckers, but only by image, not by context or emotion. You know? You know.

The person below me has only seen Kieran in his dreams, guys.

Back
Top Bottom