If you had one Superpower, what would it be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd love to have the power to use the Force, like a Jedi.

Get a higher midichorian count, I guess.

I'd want the power to kill Uberbeaver.

You will kill him?

I'd want to be able to read minds. That's right.

15288__professor_l.jpg

Superhuman Intelligence. Oh, wait, I already have that.

I always liked Rogue's powers. She could steal other people's powers and she was super strong and she could fly. That'd be fun.

I'd want to be able to read minds. That's right.

I've thought about this... how it would be to instantly tell what everyone is thinking. But unfortunately there would be too many unnecessary hurt feelings and just chaos in general when it comes to interaction with society! I don't want that so I will pick Flying instead. :drool:

I've thought about this... how it would be to instantly tell what everyone is thinking. But unfortunately there would be too many unnecessary hurt feelings and just chaos in general when it comes to interaction with society! I don't want that so I will pick Flying instead. :drool:

Wow, I was thinking the same thing about being invisible.. you may not always want to be a fly on the wall for the reasons above. And I would pick flying too!

Well, it would be selective, like a radar gun or something. Same with invisibility, I would want to be able to pick my spots there as well.

Wolverine's power is also cool. That whole healing/regenerating thing. If I had that I would get into even more bar fights than I already do.

Back
Top Bottom