If you had one Superpower, what would it be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:uhoh:

i want the power to kill. not just one person in general. anyone. everyone. preferably i'd like several methods to kill someone, so no one would know what to expect.

teletransportation...

I've thought a lot about this, I think at least once a week for about 4 years.. who knows

But I don't imagine it absolutely cool... just how could I use it in my every day life.

If you ever saw Dragon Ball Z, you know what I'm thinking about. In DBZ, Goku could transport only to places qhere he could feel the "Ki" of someone, whether he knows him or not. But how we dont have "Ki", mine would have to be that I just can go to places I've already known. So, to go to a place, I have to meet it first, like a regular person, on bus, or car, or plane.. THEN comeback whenever I want

So, going to college would be a ot easier everyday.. BUT no one should KNOW about this power.. so I have to appear in places where I can't be seen.. like a bathroom stall or someother place. To go places, I have to have a special place to appear.

And, like Goku, I could transport others by touching them.

THAT's what I'd love.. even if it implies all those restrictions, because it makes it more "normal"

yeah.. that's what I think sometimes :reject:

:hi5: exactly what I thought of when I saw this thread! I'd love to be able to teleport! Say hi to friends at the other side of the ocean and such!

I already have that :D

We got E.T. over here

et.jpg

This doesn't mean you're still not a geek.

Personally I've only read the Timothy Zahn trilogy, back in the early 90's when there was no new Star Wars in sight

Same here, read those three books, and sort of checked out after that.

I'm a dork, freely admit it, flaunt it, etc.

This doesn't mean you're still not a geek.

Personally I've only read the Timothy Zahn trilogy, back in the early 90's when there was no new Star Wars in sight

Well yeah, kind of proud of that actually.

Those must've been the days...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom