If you could (or felt a burning urge to) pick a different username, for whatever reas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I had known at 13 years of age that a username I picked for my e-mail address was going to stick with me the rest of my life, I think I would've thought a lot differently about how I went about things.

Could be worse, I suppose, but I suspect there are few people who don't regret their username. I mean just look at Sting2. He's changed his at least five times.

Richard Johnson

which is, of course, my real name in fake life. I was named after a penis because i am in fact a giant dick with ears.

a walking boner, stiffy, hard-on, erection. Even when i am sitting down you are jealous of me.

The best part of it all is, nobody ever accused me of thinking with the wrong head.

Traviud, of course. Axver drunkenly christened me that years ago and I have it as a username on a number of different sites.

Shit, I probably couldn't come up with anything better than Lucille Bluth.

And then I'd be stuck with this picture forever.

p00n5lay3r...nah, just kidding. I would pick Jick.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Following along with 2014/2015 U2's way of titling things I'd have to go with either:

Hewson (Read My Posts)

or

The Hewson (of Interference Blue Crack)

If you could (or felt a burning urge to) pick a different username, for whate...

Tits McGee
or
I'm Ron Burgundy?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom