i saw kieran giving out government handouts on the side of the street, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
not sure what that means, or what that even might look like, but i definitely saw kieran dishing out government handouts behind the local dairy twist, guys.

apparently a quarter DOES still get you something nowadays, contrary to popular belief.

so there i was right? just walking like anyone else through the backstreets and the alleyways of nyc, when there out near the dumpster i hear some awful commotion.

we're not talking sounds of discomfort, we're talking real hardcore government handouts, guys. and it. was. LOUD.

i also heard the sound of what seemed to be a very large, very demonic, and very angry monkey screaming orders at kieran whilst issuing said government handouts. the sound of what appeared to be flinging faeces was also audible at certain times, and certainly made quite the impression on the local population.

who exactly received these particular government handouts, i'm not sure at the moment. to be honest, as soon as i figured out what was going on, i got on my high-horse and took the high-road outta town. pretty fast, too.

:hug: interferencers :hug:

Ohhh that was Kieran???? Damn it! I knew I should have said something to him! Or taken a picture and posted it in the photos thread. :hug:

Kieran is just a puppet on a string. A puppet in the playworld of one known as Frank the Monkey. Frank's world. Frank's World.

LOL.. Mads, what do you think of Kieran? I will tell you that he can come off rather rough....he gets annoyed very easily and will make dismissive comments...

Band practise with me is like being thrown into the Atlantic wearing a pressure suit with the oxygen bit stopped up with bubblegum.

As Alan can attest.

Hey, nice Rick Astley avatar, dude. Very English... I know that's important to you. But you should know that Stock, Aitken and Waterman were in fact a firm of soulless chartered accountants. The kind of people we used to torch as a lesson to society.

Back
Top Bottom