I Need Your Help for the Pepsi Refresh Project!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

powerhour24

ONE love, blood, life
:wave: Hey fellow blue crackers, I recently started a nonprofit organization to provide cleanup, redevelopment, educational and cultural opportunities to the city where I was born and attended college: Worcester, MA. As an organization just getting off the ground and run by recent college grads it is especially hard to compete for traditional grants that rely on reputation, so we're entered in the Pepsi Refresh Project for January.

For those of you that don't know Pepsi Refresh gives out dozens of grants a month to nonprofit causes and selects its winners by popular vote. Our organization will be competing in the top bracket which only selects 2 grant winners per month, so we need all the help we can get. You can vote by creating an account at Pepsi Refresh Project or signing in with your Facebook account each day.

Basically I'm hoping you guys will vote for me each day, and spread the word to do so to as many people as you can via email, facebook, word of mouth, etc.

I'm posting this early because I'm also looking for any ideas y'all might have for further promoting our vote (just for the record, blue crack addicts are not my only strategy :wink:).

I'll post the exact URL to our proposal once it goes through, though it should be Pepsi Refresh Project

Many thanks!!

gonna take a lot to fix wistaaaaah.

i will take a look into that.

Back
Top Bottom