I need some boy names!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been a fan of Noah for a while. I'm into biblical names. Elijah, Ethan, Nathan, Seth, Luke and Joshua are good too. I like Thomas too, but that's my brother's name.

Julian. Awesome name.

I've always liked Michael for a boy, I guess. But that's probably just because my cousin/best friend is named Michael. Ummmm...I've always liked Eddie, too.

But boy names are boring, sorry. Girl names are way cooler.

Awesome girl names:

Taylor
Kimberley
Veronica
Seven
Madeleine
Lily
Ashley
Rebecca
Claire
Nicola
etc.
etc.
etc.

Congratulations! :)

I had SO much trouble coming up with a boy's name when I was pregnant, and yet I came up with girls names with relative ease, and decided on a name for a girl very quickly and early in the pregnancy. Heading into the delivery room, I still hadn't decided on a boy's name. Luckily, it was a girl. :lol:

One name for a boy I did strongly consider was Scott, and lacking anything better, that probably would have been it, although you really hate to give your kid a name just because it was the only one you could think of. Other than that, I really like Jacob/Jake, or Jack, although the latter names are probably very popular right now.

My Brother picked boy names much faster than girl names. The oldest is Kristiaan after his Dad and the little one is Joel Evan. they also picked

Mark
Isaak
Neil
Bennett

They agreed to name the baby Bosco if they couldn't agree on a name before the baby arrived

Thanks for all the well-wishes, everyone! Lots of great names in here----keep 'em coming! ;)

When is she due? We're due 2nd March.

Awesome---we're just about the same time! Mons is due the 6th of March. :D

I don't think you could get a better name than Barney. It's an awesome name, just like me. If you want your son to be a hit with the ladies, I'd suggest you name him Barney. It would be legen - wait for it - dary.

I named one son Daniel, I always knew if I had a boy he would be a Daniel, I always loved Elton Johns song Daniel and the way he said the name. Plus its a hard name to make fun off.

My other son is Matthew, there were so many inspirational Matthews in the news around the time I was thinking of names that I really loved the name.

this thread is just further proof that baby girls are better. :harrumph:

:love: :yes:

Julian. Awesome name.

I've always liked Michael for a boy, I guess. But that's probably just because my cousin/best friend is named Michael. Ummmm...I've always liked Eddie, too.

But boy names are boring, sorry. Girl names are way cooler.

Awesome girl names:

Taylor
Kimberley
Veronica
Seven
Madeleine
Lily
Ashley
Rebecca
Claire
Nicola
etc.
etc.
etc.

This. And you even spelled it correctly too. This pleases me.

Congrats! Haha, my favorite future son name is Aidan, (that and Cole for my mother's family) so I guess I'm not qualified to answer this thread.

Back
Top Bottom