I need some boy names!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my wife is due in early April, we have a 3 year old named Samantha. We don't have names picked for our soon to be, and the 19th week ultrasound is a week this Friday :hyper:

I need help with baby names

my wife is due in early April, we have a 3 year old named Samantha. We don't have names picked for our soon to be, and the 19th week ultrasound is a week this Friday :hyper:

I need help with baby names

Congrats!! Are you going to find out the gender to at least narrow it down by half?

I'm so stuck for names. I think we're waiting for the right name to appear so we can say, "yeah, that's it!"
:doh:

well according to the chinese calendar and my daughter, it'll be a girl....i might just be persuaded to find out in just over a week....

my daughter likes the name Sarah
my wife likes Molly, and we already have an Emma and Julia in the extended family

:shrug:

choices,,,arghhhh

as for boys i like timeless names

Ethan
Ryan

Harold
Burt
Ernie

:lol:

:shrug:

Ethan is a frontrunner at the moment for us, too. Ethan William. My first pick is Rohan William but the husband had suddenly gone off it and is just not sure anymore. I can't commit to Ethan because I'm still taken with Rohan.
Our short list currently is:
Levi
Benjamin
Jacob
Oscar
Thomas
Daniel
Luke

I think there's another name too, but I can't recall it and he has the list on him right now (yes, there's an actual list :lol: ).

Those Chinese calendars, I thought they were brilliant until they predicted the last 2 would be girls also like the first 2 but they are most definitely not! :D According to it, actually, my odds of having sons were limited to about 10 years ago, lol.

Yeah, the Chinese calendar had us going for a girl, but was clearly wrong (the ultrasound is, well, pretty obvious...;) ). It's funny, as it was totally correct if we plugged in our daughter, ourselves, and all of our families....except for one (it says my brother-in-law should've been a girl..hehe)

isn't Jack a nickname for John?

I do like Molly, also a nickname for Mary, so :shrug:

I have a brother named Jonathan, call him Jon, so I prefer Jon over John FWIW.

My grandmother is a Kennedy, so Kennedy is also a good first or second name....

thanks Angela

4 days to go :hyper: for the 19 week ultrasound. she felt the baby kick today. we weren't going to find out the sex, but we decided its best, we found out early on for our first born, and would rather get rid of heaps of clothing now in the basement if number 2 is not a girl.

Back
Top Bottom