I might break up with the internet ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
I used to approach this world wide web like a monkey on a jungle gym pushing my head in every hole just to see if it will fit. Now I just routinely climb straight to the top, climb back down and fall asleep.

Don't I deserve passion?
Don't I deserve adventure?
Don't I deserve spontaneity and wonder?

I'll admit it, sometimes I don't even log on cause I already know whats going to happen. I'll log on. I'll look at the headlines. You'll mildly surprise me with a article from the onion. I'll check the sports scores, but I've seen them so many times I don't really care. Then I'll hop over to the blue crack. We'll have a quick laugh, but it never lasts long enough and then I go to bed feeling empty and unsatisfied.

What has happened to this relationship? It might be over.

I used to approach this world wide web like a monkey on a jungle gym pushing my head in every hole just to see if it will fit. Now I just routinely climb straight to the top, climb back down and fall asleep.

Don't I deserve passion?

I'll admit it, sometimes I don't even log on cause I already know whats going to happen. I'll log on. I'll look at the headlines. You'll mildly surprise me with a article from the onion. I'll check the sports scores, but I've seen them so many times I don't really care. Then I'll hop over to the blue crack. We'll have a quick laugh, but it never lasts long enough and then I go to bed feeling empty and unsatisfied.

Piss off.

I don't know what to do. I've even started visiting Chinese websites thinking that if the internet changed up its appearance it might bring back a little spark, but all that ever happens is I end up watching Wang Wei make it with a panda and I get a call from the FBI.

I feel like we're star-crossed.

Dalton and I had our good times. Sure, he was great with that ladder. He was good at a lot of things. But the key word there is "was." Dalton lost whatever it was he had. That spark. That something special that made it worth my time. At some point, we just both got bored with the other. We knew. We didn't say it, but we knew. We've known for a while. I'm just glad he feels comfortable enough with it now to come out here and say it to you.

Dalton and I had our good times. Sure, he was great with that ladder. He was good at a lot of things. But the key word there is "was." Dalton lost whatever it was he had. That spark. That something special that made it worth my time. At some point, we just both got bored with the other. We knew. We didn't say it, but we knew. We've known for a while. I'm just glad he feels comfortable enough with it now to come out here and say it to you.

You fucking know the internet? How in the hell? That cheating bitch...

Knock on the Internet's front door with a dozen red roses and sing her an acapella version of Al Green's 'Let's Stay Together'

you are the internet? ugh...what have you seen me do on here :shifty:

Don't I deserve passion?

gtfo then :wave:

Since the internet is really a series of tubes, does this make Dalton "Tubegirl?"

Hey, if you're really done with her, would you mind if I...you know...you cool with that? Not like your answer is going to stop me, but I just figured I'd do the right thing and let you know I was moving in. And then - get this - I'm going to post videos of me and internet - ON THE INTERNET! How's that for irony?

Hey, if you're really done with her, would you mind if I...you know...you cool with that? Not like your answer is going to stop me, but I just figured I'd do the right thing and let you know I was moving in. And then - get this - I'm going to post videos of me and internet - ON THE INTERNET! How's that for irony?

Fuck you, Beav! You really are a douchebag. The thought of you making movies of you on The Internet while listening to the Dave Matthew's Band makes me ill.

Fuck you, Beav! You really are a douchebag. The thought of you making movies of you on The Internet while listening to the Dave Matthew's Band makes me ill.

The internet digs Dave Matthews? Well, I'm more partial to, say, Al Green or maybe some Depeche Mode, but if DMB works, who am I to argu?. RITE? Thanks for the info. I'll PM you all the dirty details :shh: and link to vid. :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom