i met thom yorke today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
waiting to pay at marks and spencers and who should i turn around and see?
mr thom yorke.

yes.

i figured a few of you might be interested in knowing that this person exists for real.

oh, and i said "hi thom" as i left. he said "hello", although he didn't greet me by my name.

a one way street, i suppose.

the man has good fashion and a very nice bag. not as in a nugget pouch bag, mind you, but a hand bag. for carrying things (things that are not crown jewels, for example).

a bit of anti-climactic story, no? true all the same.

maybe next time i tell it i'll change some parts so that it sounds more exciting. would you be more impressed if i had told you that i kissed him? looking for ideas here.

you should say that you hit thom yorke in your car by accident, but it was ok, he was only knocked over. then you exchanged phone numbers and he agreed not to press charges.

you should say that you hit thom yorke in your car by accident, but it was ok, he was only knocked over. then you exchanged phone numbers and he agreed not to press charges.

Or, you hit Thom in your car, but it was okay on his end and he agreed not to press charges. You however sued him for damages to your car, which he then repaid by performing a private concert in your living room, to which you invited Miley Cyrus, fulfilling her dream of meeting the band. But then Frank the Monkey arrived, and wreaked havoc in the way that only FtM can.

I see a book deal in this.

i didn't exactly meet Thom Yorkie or anything like that, but i logged into (Facebook) today and noticed i had a friend request from Sarah Palin. The "real" Sarah Palin, that is.

What do i do?

I thought this clown was banned or something.

If I saw you at a store, you can bet the conversation would not start with "Hi Elfa".

If it's anything like our Facebook conversations, it will start with something along the lines of "Prepare to die, pig fuck."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom