I made something

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FlyingColors

The Fly
I don't know of good ways to break the ice so I'm just gonna sit here and keep adding smileys until I build up the courage to talk.

:hmm: :wink: :huh: :| :sexywink: :hug:

There we go.

On January this year, me and my family went on a family vacation to southern Argentina (for those of you bad at geography, just think of Argentina as a giant rock with a bunch of water around it). One day we hopped on one of those gondolas that take you atop a mountain and we had a good time. I made a video with footage from that day, and I figured I'd share it. :wink:

It's called Thy Fearful Symmetry, inspired on a William Blake poem because I'm a huge nerd. It's heavy on psychedelia, so feel free to vape as much weed as you want while you watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwVIUjHf1Po

Interesting video. Nice music. A gondola is a boat, so I'm not quite that's what you used to get to the top of the mountain. Coincidently, your video did look like a giant vagina made out of weed. :wink:

Interesting video. Nice music. A gondola is a boat, so I'm not quite that's what you used to get to the top of the mountain. Coincidently, your video did look like a giant vagina made out of weed. :wink:

Ah, shit. You got me! It's a gondola lift. :doh:

"A giant vagina made out of weed" is going right into the official description.

A gondola lift, as opposed to a cable car, is a type of aerial lift which is supported and propelled by cables from above. It consists of a loop of steel cable that is strung between two stations, sometimes over intermediate supporting towers.

Ah, shit. You got me! It's a gondola lift. :doh:

"A giant vagina made out of weed" is going right into the official description.

Honestly, I didn't even know there was such as thing as a gondola lift. I just thought of the boat. The video was pretty trippy and I dug the music.

Honestly, I didn't even know there was such as thing as a gondola lift. I just thought of the boat. The video was pretty trippy and I dug the music.

I aim for tripsiness. Trippitude. Trippitiality. A friend made the music specifically for this video, and I think he friggin' nailed it.

Thanks for watching! :wave:

Oh man - pretty neat stuff there! Who needs to get high? Well me, of course. Except that's not what its like for me. Perhaps the beginning of a dream...love floating on the clouds just out of reach....the wings of giant butterflies.

They tickle your sense of smell with fairy dust and potions of pleasure. The sun rays warm right through you and your better on the other side. Everything is up in the air because there's really no reason to stay on the ground anymore.

No more killing or suffering. Just the parting of the winds and the open sky beckons. The shadows tempt each other in the early morning dew.

The giant planets lined up from here to the other side of beyond. Happy is the smoke they gave us. Distant our problems are - if we ever had any - they're long forgotten.

Oh man - pretty neat stuff there! Who needs to get high? Well me, of course. Except that's not what its like for me. Perhaps the beginning of a dream...love floating on the clouds just out of reach....the wings of giant butterflies.

They tickle your sense of smell with fairy dust and potions of pleasure. The sun rays warm right through you and your better on the other side. Everything is up in the air because there's really no reason to stay on the ground anymore.

No more killing or suffering. Just the parting of the winds and the open sky beckons. The shadows tempt each other in the early morning dew.

The giant planets lined up from here to the other side of beyond. Happy is the smoke they gave us. Distant our problems are - if we ever had any - they're long forgotten.

Yeah, but I kinda dig "giant vagina made out of weed" better.

I don't know of good ways to break the ice so I'm just gonna sit here and keep adding smileys until I build up the courage to talk.

:hmm: :wink: :huh: :| :sexywink: :hug:

There we go.

On January this year, me and my family went on a family vacation to southern Argentina (for those of you bad at geography, just think of Argentina as a giant rock with a bunch of water around it). One day we hopped on one of those gondolas that take you atop a mountain and we had a good time. I made a video with footage from that day, and I figured I'd share it. :wink:

It's called Thy Fearful Symmetry, inspired on a William Blake poem because I'm a huge nerd. It's heavy on psychedelia, so feel free to vape as much weed as you want while you watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwVIUjHf1Po

Well, you made this thread, and it sure turned into...something.

Back
Top Bottom