I just passed my driving test!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Am I the only one thinking all this drinking should not be going on in a thread about driving? :wink:

Judging from the posts in it, yes :wink:

nah, I'm responsible, when I drive I won't drink :yes: only after, or well, now I'm waiting to get my license, I can drink to celebrate no??? (well I WOULD, but there's no more beer in the house :crack: )

Drinking, good, but not in combination with driving! :no: Seriously all those reports about deadly accidents that happen everyday, no thank you :crack:

Agree with all the drinking and driving comments. I'm gonna be one of those drivers that doesn't even have one drink if i drive. Agree with everyone else though, no harm drinking while i wait for my license to arrive. :waiting:

GG when does your license arrive? I have to wait another 2 weeks. :grumpy: Also when are you getting a car? :hyper:

Mine arrives next wednesday, well I have to pick it up... it's 5 work days waiting here, how come it takes so long for you? :ohmy:

:uhoh: Car? uh.. well.... when I get money :lol: I'll use my parents car since I still live with them I guess..

Back
Top Bottom