I have returned. Go on, ask me about my Summer.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, I'll bite:

How was your summer, Headache?

how nice of you to ask...

very good, very bad and every where in between.

started with a wedding of a teammate of mine from college up in gloucester, mass... was a great time.

went to a to a bunch of met games... can't beat AAA baseball. also was able to make it over for the first time to the new yankee stadium, the minor league brooklyn cyclones stadium, and up to fenway pahhk to see the sawks. and the best part of all of it was i don't believe i had to pay for one ticket to all those things, which is nice.

moved for the second time in 6 months (third time in a year)... this time to the upper east side of manhattan with the girlfriend, which is quite nice.

i discovered that The Stumble Inn on 77th and 2nd has dollar drafts every monday night from 7pm to close.

and now at the end of the summer i've had my boss canned by the executive director & board of directors for reasons that none of us agree with, which has left my office in our entire team in a state of flux for about a week now. i did spend my first day back from vacation seated for an hour outside my office 'cause they changed the locks and nobody with the key had come in yet. that was fun.

and now that's about it... might go to the US Open this week but probably won't. GF will be in pittsburgh on business next week, so i'll probably spend the entire time drinking myself into bolivia. probably hit up one more met game... got two U2 shows and Bruce to close out september, and yea... that's about it.

We kid because we care....

:heart: Headache.... Blue Crack just ain't the same without 'cha. Welcome home, big guy! :grouphug:

:lmao:

(Really, though - glad you're back. :up: )

And wait. Headache has a girlfriend?

I assume its the same one from the spring who is a Red Sox fan, remember the posts in MLB thread. Headache probably sleeps under a Big Papi poster and has a Kevin Youkilis Bobble-chin doll on his nightstand now. :wink:

Sorry bout the Mets. :(

Now it's time for football.....

What are your thoughts on Big Blue??

if a reciever or two steps up, they have as good a chance as anyone to win the super bowl.

if no recievers do, they'll still be very good as a grind it out, defensive type team, but ultimately fall short... probably second round or so.

I resided in Gloucester from 1998 till 2006. Where was the wedding?

hammond castle... a place way to classy for the group of drunken idiots that were involved.

as you can see...

4946_1172026185897_1385297951_30443151_4287670_n.jpg

And wait. Headache has a girlfriend?

you are correct sir

2 things to keep in mind:

A. Put the toilet seat down
2. Go Red Sox.

check to A, no check to 2 (but i do have the red sox web launcher on my blackberry to check scores... :sigh: )

I assume its the same one from the spring who is a Red Sox fan, remember the posts in MLB thread. Headache probably sleeps under a Big Papi poster and has a Kevin Youkilis Bobble-chin doll on his nightstand now. :wink:

actually it's a paplebon starting lineup figure.

but no pappi poster...

Someone else who has been M.I.A.

Gabe (Gvox)

:wave:

No he got banned. Read the inside broadcast thread.

:|

No, he was suspended and then allowed back at the end of July. Read the Inside Broadcast thread.

:)

Oh to the snap.

:shrug:

i will friend you, and we can kill people on GTA together.

You want to kill innocent Torontonians? :huh:

gabe and i have started our own multi-national AAU basketball organization where every player must wear bono shades.

ok not really, but that would be awesome.

:hmm:

:wink:

i discovered that The Stumble Inn on 77th and 2nd has dollar drafts every monday night from 7pm to close.

:drool:

August is my month away from the blue crack. Had a great almost 3 weeks of nothing but the sun, wind, woods and water. Well and generous amounts of booze and good times ;)

Hope everyone's summer was great! :)

Back
Top Bottom