I do a wee survey thing with yas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
If admin are not happy with this, please delete.

this is not for a magazine or anything, its research and if you wish to say, please go ahead.
But no answers, not a problem! :D

Right basically I'd like you to tell me one area of your body or face that you DO like (feel is best feature, even if you have a few just chose ONE/top one!), and one part you really dont like (yep, the least/lowest):

I appreciate your time, I can round this off to like 5 peeps, or 20, etc.

:D

thanks! :kiss:

Like: eyes
Dislike: love handles/flat tire

:lmao:

Likes - Not much lol my body's dirt. Bonnie's location.
Dislikes - Teeth. "Yeah, the braces will be there till you're about 19." Yeah, cheers doc.

Dislikes - Teeth. "Yeah, the braces will be there till you're about 19." Yeah, cheers doc.

Could be worse. I had braces twice. :(

And I met someone who had them three times. :crack:

:yikes:

Did they move after you had them off the first time?

The person who had the braces three times, yeah her teeth just wouldn't stay put -- they would shift back even with a retainer.

My teeth got moved quite suddenly by a six month old horse's front hoof. On the day we bought her (talk about inauspicious beginnings -- that horse was always a problem child). :crack: Actually only one upper front tooth got moved when she struck me, but the rest shifted around within the few days it took to get to the orthodontist and get braces back on. The braces were only on for 53 weeks that time, but since the orthodontist had estimated they would only be on for two to four months it seemed like a very long time.

Moral of this tale? Stay the fuck away from silly assed Thoroughbred fillies with little pea brains! :angry: :lol:

And to answer the survey:

Like: oddly enough, my teeth. They are nice and straight now. The one the filly whacked is a a little darker than the rest (and that does bug me), but overall they don't look bad.

Dislike: fingers. Their shape isn't bad, but they are so freaking short! Makes it hell to find goves that fit. I do have nicely shaped fingernails that grow well though. :)

One thing I don't like...my body is almost too sexy. It's a bit intimidating sometimes. I wish I wasn't so goddam irresistible.

And I like my arms. I have nice arms.

Back
Top Bottom