I dare you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Night & Day

Rock n' Roll Doggie, Band-aid
Yesterday, I bought Jonica some contact lenses here in my city.
I was driving to Temecula to take Scott and Icelle out to dinner for their birthdays, and we were going to meet up with Jonica and her BF at the restaurant.

The contacts were $50.00 and she was going to pay me the entire amount,
She pulled the $50.00 out of her wallet, but I told her to just give me $20.00. She did, then she put the rest back into her wallet

Anyways, I ordered a salad with ranch on the side, the dressing came in a small bowl, approx. half a cup.
After we finished dinner, Jonica said to me "Mom, I will give you everything in my wallet if you eat that whole bowl of dressing" (there was a lot of it left).
I didn't even blink, I picked it up and litterally drank it. :sick:
In my mind I was thinking I am going to get the money back from the contacts, which I really didn't need, but I covered the entire dinner and thought I'd recoup some of it.

After I put the bowl down, I grabbed her wallet and opened it.
There was only 5 fucking dollars in it! :lmao:
I was like, "where the hell is the $30.00!?"
I hadn't seen that earler she had given it to her BF.
:doh:

Long story I know :reject:
Anywhoo........

I was wondering if anyone has a story of a dare they took, or made a dare to someone who took it.

Juicy stories welcome.
:wink:

A loooong time ago (in my youngin' days) a group of us were at the beach at night and we all dared each other to go skinny dipping in the ocean.

My friend April and I (and yes, we were just friends) were the only ones that took the dare, so we both run down the water, stripping our clothes off as we run.

So I go in completely butt-ass naked and we splash around with the rest of our group hootin' & hollerin' on the berm, and when April I finally come out, I realize she had chickened out and only stripped down to her bra and panties.

So there I was, the only one in my birthday suit with everyone staring my way!

:eek:

Back
Top Bottom