I can't stop reading one star Yelp reviews of the Abbott Government

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Truly, are there no depths these guys cannot plumb. There is no bottom. Just when you think you've hit the bottom, the bottom falls out.

I can't stop reading one star Yelp reviews of Peter Dutton's comedy club. The water's really lapping at the door there.

I was petting my pet tiger when i realized somewhere else in the world Putin was probably doing the same thing. Or most likely, he was wrestling with his pet tiger, and his tiger was most assuredly bigger and meaner than mine.

I stuffed my face earlier and seem to be full of gas. Everytime i think im going to burp, well it comes out the other end, and vice versa. Occasionally i get lucky and get the double pleasure two-fer at the same exact moment. That's a grand way to make an entrance and exit all at once. Try that in a packed church on sunday morning. Most people won't be able to hear you unless their hearing aids are turned up. Some kids might giggle a bit, but the blue haired club won't notice anything. Some of them are asleep, others have no idea where they even are. What a blissful existence it must be...speaking of grand, fuck off.

While i realize this has nothing to do with such a splendid thread, it also doesn't matter that the weather outside is perfect and yet im sitting inside punching away on a keyboard.

Eventually that will all change. Until then, my post in this thread is the equivalent of -one star. It will take several four star posts to bring this thread back to even or above water, even if barely.

Last edited:
I actually considered staying up till 4am repeatedly clicking on a button to make this thread 4 stars, but decided I couldn't spare the moisture.

Back
Top Bottom