I Can't Stop Reading One-Star Yelp Reviews of National Parks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pretty funny. Crater Lake is quite a sight but after about twenty minutes you're like 'cool' and be tempted to take off. Best viewed at sunset with camp chairs, friends, and microbrews

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Totally agree with that guy who reviewed the Arches. Lots of touristic places are absolutely unbearable with people wanting to take selfies.

I loved this part: And the mud wasn't even differently colored layers or have any other redeeming qualities. It was brown.

That one killed me cause I've been to the Badlands and I'm like, 'wtf is he talking about?' :lol:

Pretty funny. Crater Lake is quite a sight but after about twenty minutes you're like 'cool' and be tempted to take off. Best viewed at sunset with camp chairs, friends, and microbrews

I've lived in Oregon for 9 years and still haven't been to Crater Lake...my friends and I are considering taking a canoe out in the middle of the night to the island and sleeping on the island.

Totally agree with that guy who reviewed the Arches. Lots of touristic places are absolutely unbearable with people wanting to take selfies.

I loved this part: And the mud wasn't even differently colored layers or have any other redeeming qualities. It was brown.

This is why I hated parts of MoMA. They have (or had) Starry Night and I just could not get the hype. It's tiny and was full with people. Ridiculous.

You see, I probably would agree with all of them about how lame they are, but I know this about myself and would never go to a national park.

But ... so many of them are so fucking gorgeous!

I guess if you don't like scenery and being out in said scenery, it's kind of a bust. But seriously, what's wrong with you if you don't like gorgeous scenery?

Right, and I know that about myself so I wouldn't have any expectation of enjoying myself. I don't enjoy nature in general. I don't like the outdoors or animals.

Right, and I know that about myself so I wouldn't have any expectation of enjoying myself. I don't enjoy nature in general. I don't like the outdoors or animals.

2514280_orig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom