Hurricaine Sandy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Riverside Park must be totally under water. I live on West End Ave and water is getting close. The driveway beneath the West Side Highway is totally flooded. Scary.

Isn't that sea foam some of the meteorologists and anchors are playing in sewage?

Edit:

2 seconds on the googles reveals that it is not...
:(

If someone gets shot in front of your house, it's a bigger deal than if they got shot 4 blocks away. If someone gets shot 4 blocks away, it's a bigger deal than if they got shot in the next town over, and so forth and so forth. I'm amazed that this is news to people when things like this happen. As if we're supposed to care equally about every bad thing that has ever happened to everyone on the planet

It's totally understandable that Sandy is massive news everywhere. NYC is the biggest city in the world. Just passing on some other news of concurrent natural disaster

My power can't decide to stay on or off. I swear I hear things like garbage cans or such being blown around.

original.gif

Speaking of people who should not reproduce...

It's totally understandable that Sandy is massive news everywhere. NYC is the biggest city in the world. Just passing on some other news of concurrent natural disaster

Oh, I thought your post was of the "people die every day and don't get news coverage" variety. My apologies

What? C'mooooon :) That's awesome! And goes to show how melodramatic the news people can be

It does look funny from one angle, but this is a serious storm. Hey, if they can laugh at it while riding it out, go ahead.

Back
Top Bottom