How much does the new Facebook suck?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to unfriend someone who is a bandit for those "I've joined some whale hugging hippy bullshit to save a 3 faced horse in South Western Zaire from a bad case of tennis elbow - Help us fight this terrible blah fucking blah." I've tried to block every goddamn type of invitation, but there she pops up, with more bullshit. God! I might unfriend her to see how many social tragedies die from my lack of support.

I want to unfriend someone who is a bandit for those "I've joined some whale hugging hippy bullshit to save a 3 faced horse in South Western Zaire from a bad case of tennis elbow - Help us fight this terrible blah fucking blah." I've tried to block every goddamn type of invitation, but there she pops up, with more bullshit. God! I might unfriend her to see how many social tragedies die from my lack of support.
ugh. i hate mass inviters :mad:

Haha I don't see too much of a change, frankly.. except for the Wall showing up first now and you have to click on another tab to go to the profile, posted items etc. How is it any worse than the old one? I don't get it. :huh:

failchicken.png

Has anyone noticed their security has gone to shit? For one, I started getting the wall posts about services that reveal your crushes, a classic Myspace issue I'd not seen on Facebook till now. Then, there's a circulating virus that advertises for a link to "OLD FACEBOOK" in people's statuses. Now, some people who added that are getting their accounts hacked, and multiple people now have the same profile picture of cartoon characters getting raped or some shit. It's fucking bullshit. I sent Facebook an e-mail with outrage.

Has anyone noticed their security has gone to shit? For one, I started getting the wall posts about services that reveal your crushes, a classic Myspace issue I'd not seen on Facebook till now. Then, there's a circulating virus that advertises for a link to "OLD FACEBOOK" in people's statuses. Now, some people who added that are getting their accounts hacked, and multiple people now have the same profile picture of cartoon characters getting raped or some shit. It's fucking bullshit. I sent Facebook an e-mail with outrage.

I grew up on a farm. I have seen animals having sex in every position imaginable. Goat on chicken. Chicken on goat. Couple of chickens doing a goat, couple of pigs watching. Whoever drew this got it exactly right.

wtf.

I'm coming around to the new Facebook. I like that I can comment on someone's status update and have a little conversation there. When you write on someone's wall, the only way to have a conversation is for them to come back and write on your wall, and then it's all weird and disjointed.

I was getting warmed up to it, but all this hacking shit has turned me right off. That never happened on the old Facebook.

I think I've seen 15 people get hacked and had their profile pictures edited, and at least 60 people have their statuses advertise a link to "OLD FACEBOOK."

I'm coming around to the new Facebook. I like that I can comment on someone's status update and have a little conversation there. When you write on someone's wall, the only way to have a conversation is for them to come back and write on your wall, and then it's all weird and disjointed.

I'm coming around for the same reason.

I was thisclose to giving up Facebook. Then I found the option to change everything to Pirate language.

Fucking genius.

I think New Facebook will be significantly more successful than New Coke though. I'm not an expert though, so yeah.

Back
Top Bottom