How much does the new Facebook suck?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A friend just had a Facebook nightmare when he clicked on something and Facebook sent an invitation to view his profile not just to everyone in his gmail contact list, but everyone he had ever corresponded with. It pulled addresses from correspondence, not just the contact list! He still doesn't know how it happened--he was not trying to send an invitation to anyone, let alone everyone he'd ever had a random correspondence with. People he planned to never speak to ever again received "Hi! Check out my profile!" It freaked me out so I deleted my account, which wasn't an easy thing to do. The whole thing was creeping me out anyway. This old person is outta there.

But for how long? :|

According to USA Today on Wednesday, not very long. See below.

The popular online hangout Facebook is forcing users to adapt to a redesigned website — whether they like the new look or not — starting today.
Facebook's facelift includes separating users' personal profiles into different areas of the site and providing more tools meant to make it easier to share information and photos.

Since unveiling the makeover seven weeks ago, Facebook had left it up to users to decide whether they wanted to switch over.

But that option will be taken away from all users by the end of the week.

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg says the changes — although for the better — will alienate some of Facebook's 100 million users. But the company is hoping the gradual unveiling of the changes, which began last May, will ease the transition.

I HATE the new facebook. I logged in on Wed afternoon and it was the old version. When I got home from work late that night I had a message at the top of my screen saying "the new facebook is now the ONLY facebook." :happy: :barf: I hate it. There's a feedback option on the upper right part of the screen that you can send them a message about how much their new site sucks. I've already gotten error messages when trying to leave a message on someone's wall. :mad:

Of note, most of them are U2 fans (if not Interferencers also)

:lol:

edit: wait, I just realized who you are. Nicely played ;)
cookiemonster.gif

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9308/jesucristosmlih6.gif

Can I rest my case? (1024x23496 pixels in case you were wondering)

Back
Top Bottom