How many UN countries can you name in 10 minutes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The spelling in the quiz is annoying. Come on, North Korea and South Korea? Macedonia?

122, but i give myself 124. it's "democratic republic of the congo"and "republic of the congo" and I tried each several times without the "the."

missed some majorly obvious ones, though i think i got all of europe. except cyprus and malta. and missed some islands that i'll never be fluent in.

150 on the whole world. and dam republic of macedonia and the koreas, wtf. plus on the whole world, you don't need the damn the with the congos.

also, WOAH they count somaliland separately!

And North Cyprus and South Ossetia! This quiz is totally stepping on some diplomatic toes.

also, WOAH they count somaliland separately!

And North Cyprus and South Ossetia! This quiz is totally stepping on some diplomatic toes.

Yeah, I really thought the same there - seemed pretty arbitrary and brash. Anyway, I need to try again. I'm kind of addicted. There's this sweet atlas flash game where you have to pinpoint locations on a map of the world, I'm going to try and hunt it down to post here, if that's cool.

Anyway, people need to know more about geography. Some shit I hear from folks kinda puts me out.

Yeah, I really thought the same there - seemed pretty arbitrary and brash. Anyway, I need to try again. I'm kind of addicted. There's this sweet atlas flash game where you have to pinpoint locations on a map of the world, I'm going to try and hunt it down to post here, if that's cool.

Yes, that's an awesome game! It gives you your score in the km that you were off by or something.

I got interrupted on this one with a phone call, so I got around 100.

Mark

Anyway, people need to know more about geography. Some shit I hear from folks kinda puts me out.

I think this is what you're looking for. Super addictive! Credits to Vazza for the link. The Traveler IQ Challenge?

184. Can't believe I missed two countries as obvious as Kuwait and Bangladesh.

Dammit, I forgot obvious ones, I'm good with geography but froze, I only got 71. But some I had, and it didn't take the spelling, things involving republic often took different things than what we call it. Fun challenge, I'm going to try this again and again now. I thought I could break 100.

It's "Bosnia and Herzegovina". Wasted some of my time trying to figure it out, since I'm used to calling it "Bosnia-Herzegovina".

Back
Top Bottom