High School pics...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Senior prom 1995...

3428453923232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2329%3D%3B94%3D32%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23237456%3A6582ot1lsi

my first and most reliable car and judging by my posture i reckon i needed to poop.

23596firstCar.jpg

sorry, again not a high school picture...unless i was a really gifted child.

Last edited:
:hmm:

I think it goes:

jeepers creepers, where'd you get those peepers

jeepers creepers, where'd you get those eyes

Here's my high school prom pic from waaaay back in '97 :D. That's my former best friend (yes, that one). I look funny without my goatee. :huh:
11960prom97.jpg

And here's one from the afterparty - preparing to do battle in the sumo ring.

11960aftrprom.jpg

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:

your prom song was "more than words"

haha

Is that what those words on the photo mean? I was wondering "why do USA people write cheesy messages on their photos? " :confused:

But you have just answered that. Thanks :up:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

your prom song was "more than words"

haha

No, it wasn't the Extreme song (although that was played at my eighth grade graduation dance). I actually have no idea what that song actually was because they never played it at the dance (pretty lame considering it was the theme and all).

I made an effort to go to my year 12 formal. The last dance was Stay. My friends laughed at me when it started playing and said "You finally gonna dance now Anna?" And then I had no choice when Stuart Little (I kid not this is his name) who was also the TALLEST guy I think I will ever know, asked me to dance. So me the shortest girl in our year (and the whitest beli :madspit: ) danced to Stay with the tallest human being on the planet.
:lol:

Then we all went to the pub and got our blinders on with the teachers :up:

Times have changed!
*single tear*

my senior prom song was frickein' "we've got tonight" by bob seger... i was pissed. there was like a group of like 15 people that i didn't like that nominated that crap ass song, and somehow they actually got it picked. it was so stupid. who the hell wants a bob seger song as their senior prom song? ponderous... f'ing pondeorus. i would've rather had extreme.

Back
Top Bottom