High School pics...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cujo doesnt have a scanner either and wanted me to post his high school senior pic

ugly.jpg

beli said:

lol. I wish. :drool:

(It was my school port)

I had one exactly the same :D It was a lovely poo brown colour. It became mum's sewing box when we retired it back in...the day.

:crack:

I think mum burned all my photos. :up:

These people who have beautiful photos of themselves as teenagers, pfft. I tell you its not right. Everyone is supposed to go through:

a) the giraffe phase

or

b) the hippo phase

or

c) the pizza face phase

There is no room on this planet for people who have a beautiful time during puberty :grumpy:

I had none of those phases. I was just a pale ghostly looking kid. I had white wispy hair, dull grey blue eyes, I was a total fucking midget compared to the giraffes, plain plain plain.
:grumpy:

Your bad mood is spreading beli. Go and frigging eat something.
:mad:

By giraffe I actually meant skinny. Whats a skinny animal that can be short, average height and tall? :slant:

I cant eat anything. Theres no food. Except for an icecream cake and Im not eating that. Hubbys buying Red Rooster on the way home ie about half an hour.

PS I bet I was whiter than you as a teen! :hyper:

martha said:
They can. I just don't want to put it in my gallery. Non-preems can't see my attachments.

I gotta use that quote button more often. This reply is for beli.

wellll I cant see your pic like that!! Yer just a big red X :(

edited: Oh I went back and I could see it! :wave:

Last edited:
Ok, I do have awesome Drivers Arm, but the rest of me is as pure as the driven snow...I mean white as...white as the driven snow....

:shifty:

not strictly High School, I think I was 10. I'll have to dig out some high school photos when i next visit my folks.

23596seaCadets.jpg

23596seaCadets2.jpg

awwww, bless my little cotton socks

Last edited:
LOL...I think doozer was telling Mr. BAW to back off ewen!

*Note to doozer...use the quote feature! :wink:

Bono's American Wife said:
LOL...I think doozer was telling Mr. BAW to back off ewen!

ah, ok! i was wondering how a harmless, ten year old sea cadet could cause any offense to anyone, lol

Last edited:
ewen said:
not strictly High School, I think I was 10. I'll have to dig out some high school photos when i next visit my folks.

23596seaCadets.jpg

23596seaCadets2.jpg

awwww, bless my cotton socks

Awwwww...How cute! Pity you grew up...lol Just kidding! :D
That's a very ncie pic. :wink:

that bench we were sitting on was the closest thing we had to a boat! the only Sea Cadet corps in the UK without so much as an inflatable dinghy! i didn't stay in the cadets for much longer needless to say.

yeah, pity i grew up and out! lol

you guys look all funny and nice!!! I'll post one pic tomorrow. I have to get the pic from my parents house! Keep going, cool to see everyone's faces back in the days.....

Back
Top Bottom