High School pics...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just read through this entire thread.:lol: It's what trying to transfer colleges for 2 semesters now (September can't come fast enough) and not working til the afternoon will do to a girl. My computer had a worm this summer, so all my old pictures got deleted, and I can't seem to find any on any of my friends' Facebooks/Myspaces, except for this one. This was in my French class senior year. Class of '06' represent.

y1paUb0lGHykILOcjht3Kagu5k9GtspS-1.jpg

^ I agree with you, Thora! I just saw all these awesome pics for the first time! :love:

Shannon you look mighty cute there :flirt:

Okay so I'll join in on the fun... Here's some of my classmates and I on the day of our graduation party (I'm the second from the right, and no, we didn't wear those shirts all evening ;) ):

01.jpg

And this is me at my graduation (2006):

diploma2klein.jpg

:reject:

Are you going to post your pic? :sexywink:

HELL no! :lol: Sorry! :wink:

All of you guys look awesome, but I looked hideous in grade 12. No way in hell will those pictures will be surfacing on the internets. Even in my university graduation pictures I looked pretty bad. :reject:

Just wanted to appreciate all of you who were brave enough to post yours! :)

HELL no! :lol: Sorry! :wink:

All of you guys look awesome, but I looked hideous in grade 12. No way in hell will those pictures will be surfacing on the internets. Even in my university graduation pictures I looked pretty bad. :reject:

Just wanted to appreciate all of you who were brave enough to post yours! :)

Aww... :( I'm sure you didn't look hideous... :hug: And btw, I didn't post my pics because I was so proud of them, you know :wink: Just wanted to join in on the fun :) It's nice to see photos of others in their high school years!

Aww... :( I'm sure you didn't look hideous... :hug: And btw, I didn't post my pics because I was so proud of them, you know :wink: Just wanted to join in on the fun :) It's nice to see photos of others in their high school years!

And that was my intent 4 years ago when I started this thread...I mean look at the difference from my high school years (65-69) to the current years...

have fun with it!!! :)

Ok I know this thread is HELL OF OLD but I am resurrecting because my friend finally found some pics of me from our senior trip to Mexico. I'd been looking for them for 19 years!

She said I look like a 'banger' whatever that means. :lol:

n671388860_1642339_1166007.jpg

n671388860_1642100_3404449.jpg

n671388860_1642336_2559290.jpg

n671388860_1642178_1752404.jpg

I look really freakin po'd in every pic. :lmao:

LOVE the hair! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom